Saturday, June 23, 2018

About Me

So as you can see from the title, this will be about me. There's not much to talk about actually. I'm not a very open person (?). I guess this is just my way to tell people about my opinions. First of all tic is not my name nor it is my nickname. My last name is not Woods, it's actually the last name of my character in a story I made in wattpad. 

Yep, I am also a writer. If blogger and writer isn't enough, I am also a composer. Basically I love doing stuff that involves writing. I am not open about my gender or sex. Id rather keep it private. I also like using deep words at times. I love confusing people, it's just fun to see them dazed and confused. 
 
I love photography. It's one of the things I like to do every time I am at a place I have never been before. I also like listening to other people's problems. I love giving advice to people I know and I don't know. It's actually kinda funny how i'm good at writing and being a therapist when I want to be a chef.
 
If you can see my picture, don't think I am a girl. Also don't think I am a boy. Like I said, I like keeping my life as private as possible but can be shared.

I don't know if anyone will be interested in my life, but I am willing to share my experiences.



lots of love
-t,woods

No comments:

Post a Comment